This is a two hour hack over Perran sand dunes and down onto Perranporth beach, one of Cornwall’s finest, with it’s 3 mile expanse of sand.
Half-day Pub Ride
Ideal for individuals or groups of all standards. This ride enjoys the views of Perranporth and the sand dunes and follows quiet leafy lanes through the Cornish countryside before arriving at a local 16th Century `olde worlde` inn. Staff are on hand to look after the horses whilst riders can enjoy a pub lunch and drinks before riding back to the stables.
One Hour Trek/ 30mins children trek
Enjoy a quiet hour and beautiful views along the local bridle paths and byways; this trek is ideal for newcomers, novices or child riders can take slightly shorter ride of 30mins. Both rides are suitable for all riders over the age of 3 years.
Two Hour Trek
A little more adventurous and ideal for groups of mixed riding ability. This two hour trek/hack takes in panoramic rural scenes at a slightly faster pace.
Group and private lessons are available for all standards from beginners to learn the basics, to more experienced riders looking to refine their existing skills. Our riding
instructors will be able to discuss with you the best use of the lesson time.
To make a booking call 01872 573064 or fill in our booking form to book by email. We will call you back to confirm and take your deposit details.
Please Note: A non-refundable deposit is required with all bookings. bacs Acc No. 01336207 Sort Code 30-98-76. Balance of payment is required on the day.
- 2018 Prices
- One Hour Trek £27 per person
- 1/2hr childrens lanes ride- £18
- Three hour Pub Ride £60 per person
- One and half Hour Dunes £55 per person (subject to availability)
- Beach Ride £60 per person
- Children pony club lessons £17 per child
- Adult Riding lesson half hour £22 per person (only available at certain times of the year subject to arrangement)
- Groups:Discount for bookings of 5 or more